Why become a member? ×

Fretless Stingray Neck (late 80's)

loudandclear

Selling a good condition Fretless stingray neck - from a late 80's stingray (obviously) there are some markings from strings on the fretboard but nothing that would affect playability. IT is straight the truss rod works and it has a beautiful birds eye marking on the wood - Price is tricky - I am asking £175 including delivery but if this is wildly out (more or less!) then opinions welcome
Also wasnt sure if this was correct posting here but it didnt seem to fit any other forums
Cheers

[attachment=2242:Picture_165.jpg]
[attachment=2241:Picture_164.jpg]
[attachment=2246:Picture_174.jpg]
[attachment=2244:Picture_168.jpg]
[attachment=2245:Picture_171.jpg]
[attachment=2243:Picture_167.jpg]

[attachment=2279:DSCF0138.JPG]
[attachment=2280:DSCF0139.JPG]
[attachment=2278:DSCF0137.JPG]

Edited by loudandclear

Pete - Hi - good question!- I am pretty sure that it will fit any stingray body because I had another stingray neck on the body this was originally on which fitted fine (does that make sense?) however if interested I can send dimensions and if at the end of the day someone buys it and it doesnt fit - Ill take it back
thanks

[quote name='loudandclear' post='59367' date='Sep 12 2007, 05:42 PM']Pete - Hi - good question!- I am pretty sure that it will fit any stingray body because I had another stingray neck on the body this was originally on which fitted fine (does that make sense?) however if interested I can send dimensions and if at the end of the day someone buys it and it doesnt fit - Ill take it back
thanks[/quote]

The original Pre-EB started with 3 screws for fixing it to the body.

later a 4-screw version was introduced.

Today, since beginning of the 90's the neck is fixed to the body with 6 screws!

Andy