Why become a member? ×

Peavey 2x10 and 4x10 Cabs For Sale......

BassJase

Righty-ho, this week i are be mostly flogging my Peavey 2x10 and 4x10 bass cabs.
Both in good-very good condition, and only gigged probably about 20-ish times (i have a 300w combo i use for smaller venues.)
I'm pretty sure the 2x10 is the TX model, and the 4x10 is the TVF, but i'll venture into the garage and check tomorrow. I'm also pretty sure they're both 4ohms, but again i'll confirm tomorrow, along with the dimensions and weight of each.

The 4x10 comes with heavy-duty castors, both have adjustable horns, and both are B*****d loud.
Collection would be preferred from myself in Norfolk, but i visit London and Bristol (via Luton/Oxford) quite regularly, so its possible something could be worked out.

I'm after £110 for the 4x10, and £80 for the 2x10. And the Mudflap-girl decals will be removed!

[quote name='Matty' post='61473' date='Sep 17 2007, 12:29 AM']Hi guys.
Just letting you know that Jase is a top (if not incredibly tall) bloke to deal with!

Btw, how do you get on with the V-amp pro?
Replacing my amp, and its on my list...[/quote]

Cheers Matty, and yeah the V-Amp is a great piece of kit for the money. (i paid about £80 for mine s/h, and a mate recently gave me a floorboard controller for doing some backing tracks for him.)
I wish i had bought this before i bought my Bass Pod XT Live thing, because this covers everything i need it to do, and its sooooo easy to use.
If you fancy a mosey up to sunny Norfolk at some time you're welcome round to come try it out for a few hours before you buy one.