Why become a member? ×

FS: SWR SM-1500 *SOLD*

BTGAndy

I'm trying to gauge interest for an SWR SM-1500. It is a year and a half old and bought new, it has been lightly gigged and is in mint condition. It is mounted in a sleeved 3u rack case from the flight case warehouse. I'm looking for £1650 o.n.o. Sensible offers only.

This head is still under warranty for another 3 1/2 years, I still have the receipt so I can transfer this to the buyer.

You can contact me through the site, email ([email protected]) or mobile (07886687718).

[url="http://www.swrsound.com/products//search.php?partno=4401400000"]Here is a link to the SWR website SM-1500 page[/url]

£1650 O.N.O. Sensible offers only.
P.M. me for more info, I'm happy for people to come out and try it, I live about 12 miles west of Newcastle.

Sold to a lovely man from Killingworth.

Edited by BTGAndy

I'm downsizing, my car has died and I need to free up some cash for a new one. I'm looking to get an SM-500 instead, it would mean that I wouldn't need an estate thus reducing the cost of the new car.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='JPJ' post='585418' date='Aug 30 2009, 09:44 PM']Cheers Andy,

Thanks for the deal and the rather excellent coffee. Top bloke,

BR

Kev[/quote]

Man...... aint you got enough Power ? :)

Well done Kev....... one hell of a lot of Amp you have there....

[quote name='Marcus' post='585447' date='Aug 30 2009, 10:32 PM']Man...... aint you got enough Power ? :)

Well done Kev....... one hell of a lot of Amp you have there....[/quote]

Cheers Mark,

Its a beast alright, but I recon it'll last me a long long time.

[quote name='JPJ' post='585465' date='Aug 30 2009, 10:55 PM']Cheers Mark,

Its a beast alright, but I recon it'll last me a long long time.[/quote]

Where do you go from a head like that ?

Total Monster...... i'd love to hear that one full tilt through a pair of Golly III's :)

[quote name='Marcus' post='585777' date='Aug 31 2009, 02:32 PM']Where do you go from a head like that ?

Total Monster...... i'd love to hear that one full tilt through a pair of Golly III's :)[/quote]

Well it'll be appearing in exactly that format (although probably not full tilt) through my two Golly's at the Star in Newcastle on Friday 11th or at the Turbinia in Newton Aycliffe on Sat 12th September :lol: (not a very subtle pimp eh :rolleyes: )

[quote name='JPJ' post='586171' date='Aug 31 2009, 11:42 PM']Well it'll be appearing in exactly that format (although probably not full tilt) through my two Golly's at the Star in Newcastle on Friday 11th or at the Turbinia in Newton Aycliffe on Sat 12th September :rolleyes: (not a very subtle pimp eh :) )[/quote]

I'll bowl them..... you bat em mate !!

ATB