Why become a member? ×

FS: 2006 Musicman Stingray 3EQ white with maple neck 600

Guest BassKS

Guest BassKS

Hi there,

I got this bass of pegman1 (Matt) from here as a part exchange to one of my basses. The idea was to shift this bass initially, then I fell in love with it. COuncil Tax bill came through, Thames Water want my soul and phone line was cut off (Im at work atm). All these emotions have developed since Monday so I need to sell this and Warwick streamer and be bassless briefly... Till my first paycheck which will be sometime in Sept. The bass is great and sounds like a stingray and, while Im used to the Streamer sound, this does have the low mid range which sounds nice.

Two small chips no dings with its own hard case and all that.

Pegman1 wont mind me for using his photos, I'd hope.

Price is [s]650[/s] 600 local pickup from London and will not be around this week. Family obligations. But from the 21st of July, feel free to come and have a look. I will get hold of that Europian chocolate that Peaty was on about in feedback section.

Thank you for your time, guys

Edited by BassKS

Guest BassKS

Is the price right at least? I think this is the going offer for these bad boys...No PX for an iphone. had a couple of those already for the Streamer :)

Edited by BassKS

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BassKS

[quote name='BassKS' post='546540' date='Jul 21 2009, 02:51 PM']Anyone? Offer? Cash? Im back so need the money.[/quote]

a jet lagged bump with a £50 offer. let me know guys, im happy to drop down the price a bit more. i need the money and its not to put out a GAS attack.

• 2 weeks later...