Why become a member? ×

Warwick Corvette FNA Jazzman 5

neilmiddlemass

Warwick Corvette FNA Jazzman 5 for sale - great guitar. Swamp ash body, flamed maple top, wenge neck. I paid about £1,100 for this about 4 years ago. I've used it for 4 years of function work, so it's had a fair bit of use but I've always done my best to look after it. There are a few grazes/marks as you might expect - eg. where I rest my thumb on the jazz p/u it's indented a bit and there are scratches on the back where I've worn a belt. I think it adds character - it still looks great.

The 2 close-up pictures show the extent of any marking - these could be cleaned up quite easily, I just haven't done it.

Sound-wise, I've found it be great for what I use it for. It has a definite growl, but you can get a richer, warmer sound from it too. It's got a healthy punch to the mid (+ a 3-band EQ) and throat in the bottom. The treble is defined and clear. It's a pretty versatile beast.

I'm selling this because I'm about to receive my new Overwater which should be done by the end of the month. The wood choices are pretty similar and as much as I love the Warwick I can't see myself playing it once it arrives (plus the Overwater has cost a small fortune, but worth it I'm told).

I'm happy to discuss offers on this, but realistically would be looking to sell around the £650 mark. Get in touch if you're interested. Needless to say, you're welcome to come and give it a twang before putting in an offer. I'm near Bromley in Kent and would prefer collection but can drop if you're near and don't have wheels or arrange delivery somehow - will cross that bridge as and when...

Oh yes - I almost forgot, I'll also chuck in a hard case for it too = ).

I'll post a picture up once I've taken one/email me and I'll send you one.

Get in touch!

Neil

Edited by neilmiddlemass

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...