Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

sold

gafbass02

I bought a month or so back hoping to mod it but plans have had to change. Its the standard classic vibe jazz bass in oly white, as new never left the house! It arrived i set it up played it a few nights in the bedroom and its just sitting in the stand now! Although i did do my standard fret shine and full shielding job!

Along with the bass i have a HUGE load of parts for sale some still new and boxed i bought for the project which ill list in the parts section, and i may be able to be coaxed out of my AMDEK CHK-100 stereo chorus too!

ALSO SELLING A MAPLE BOARD/PEARL MARKERS UNFITTED BRAND NEW ALLPARTS NECK WITH A 'LOGO' SUPPLIED! £180 offers

collection is WAY preferred but a sale is crucial!

im after £200 for the bass OFFERS

Edited by gafbass02

Get this baby, chuck in an East retro-J preamp and you have an absolute gorgeous-looking tone monster for well under £500.I've said it before but I honestly think that in ten years these basses are going to be as sought after and regarded in the same way as 80's Jap Squires are now.

:)

[quote name='gafbass02' post='535039' date='Jul 7 2009, 07:23 PM']they are totally fab!![/quote]

People are perhaps fed up with me saying `I've got one of those!' but I have and they really are the business, for the money! Have a bump mate (Any news on the babee? I too am expecting...a Dominos pizza!

ATB!

Nick

• 1 month later...

sorry dude, i really need the cash, i, um, sorta, um, accidentally bought back the '57 p bass replica i built, cause i missed it loads, even though i cant play p basses, and i couldnt afford it, but i spent ages on it! so its cash only sadly, no trades!
Besides im too easily led, im had about 50 basses already this year!, the Mrs is started to get REALLY fed up!

[quote name='gafbass02' post='569395' date='Aug 14 2009, 07:22 PM']sorry dude, i really need the cash, i, um, sorta, um, accidentally bought back the '57 p bass replica i built, cause i missed it loads, even though i cant play p basses, and i couldnt afford it, but i spent ages on it! so its cash only sadly, no trades!
Besides im too easily led, im had about 50 basses already this year!, the Mrs is started to get REALLY fed up![/quote]

Lol Gaf know the feeling!! Have a bump!!