Why become a member? ×

FS: Musicman Stingray 1998 Natural 2EQ - £650,00 - NOW SOLD!

jazzbassmm

Hi guys my Stingray it's for sale, I need urgent money for a new laptop for work!

I bought this wonderful Stingray from a basschatter in August 2008 and the only word I can use to describe the bass it's "Amazing" I am so sad that I have to sell but it's so... below some details and some pictures:

[b]Musicman Stingray 4 Made in USA[/b]
Year: 1998
Colour: Natural
Body: Ash (16/12/1997)
Neck/Fretboard: Maple/Rosewood (19/01/1998)
2EQ Band

String: DR Hi Beam (put on today)

I bought the bass without any case but I have a brand new Warwick Rockbag included.

The bass is in absolutely perfect conditions and of course it's a Stingray so sounds great!

I am based in Heald Green (Manchester) and I prefer pickup only but we can talk about it.

The price [b]Not negotiable[/b] please it's [b]£650,00 [/b](Bank Transfer only).

You can also download 50 pictures from:
[url="http://www.novasolution.com/stingray.zip"]http://www.novasolution.com/stingray.zip[/url]

PM me if interested..

Thank you
Antonio

Edited by jazzbassmm

Oh my god I think this used to be mine! In fact I am 100% this is my old stingray (just checked against old pictures no two wood grains could be that close)

Anyway this is the best playing stingray out there, the neck is a dream and it has one of the nicest grains I have ever seen on a natural bass. Good luck with the sale, i just wish I had the cash to buy it back :)

Hi NJE, yes probably it's your bass, I have bought it from Basschat last year, It's the best bass I had in my life and I promise myself to buy a Stingray again probably the same from the new owner in the future...

The bass has ben sold and I hope the new owner will take care of her like I did!

Thanks guys!
Antonio