Why become a member? ×

Korg DDM-110 Drum Machine

Got this off Rich (Ou7shined) a couple of months ago, great fun, but once I got over the dirty thrill of running it through my pedalboard, I realised I've got no practical use for it, I got it to work out song ideas but I'm not writing much atm, and one of my housemates come septemeber is a drummer with a rather nice tama kit, so my modest drumming needs will be fufilled

One of the first widely available drum machines to use PCM (actual samples), released in 1984 I believe, quite a helpful review [url="http://www.soundonsound.com/sos/jan01/articles/korgddm110.asp"]here[/url] and rich very kindly dug out the manual in pdf form, PM me if you fancy a copy

It's in superb condition, few very light scratches, but mostly on the bottom, to say it's older than I am it's in far better shape. Looks a tad grubby in the photo, it's been under my bed since I moved back home, it shall be wiped throughly with a clean and possiby magical sponge as soon as I have the time

Crappy camera phone pic:

Looking for around what I paid which was £45 posted

Might be open to trades for a tremolo/phaser pedal or a decent P or J pickup or possibly other stuff, let me know what you've got

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...