Why become a member? ×

ERNIE BALL 5 STRING ELECTRIC BASS GUITAR FAULTY

V4lve

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ERNIE-BALL-5-STRING-ELECTRIC-BASS-GUITAR-FAULTY_W0QQitemZ140329041822QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV?hash=item20ac433f9e&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65:12|66:2|39:1|72:1683|240:1318|301:1|293:1|294:50"]Is this worth watching?[/url]

[quote name='Ou7shined' post='527026' date='Jun 28 2009, 08:17 PM']Strictly speaking it [b]is[/b] EB (or licenced by) but it is sus to advertise solely it as such. I agree it might get pulled - he's treading a fine line by not mentioning those 3 wee letters O, L & P anywhere in his description.[/quote]

Ta. I dont think he knows what he has. I asked hi about the volume control and and his answer was he didnt know as he was selling for someone else.

... and I bet "that someone else" found it in his uncles attic. :)

He's at it man. Look at his [url="http://shop.ebay.co.uk/merchant/bluekash44_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZ"]other listings[/url], All he sells is busted sh*t. Besides, someone that didn't know about them wouldn't have mentioned EB, you read the name off the face of the headstock don't you (I saw an OLP advertised as a CLP guitar not long ago - now that person really didn't know what they had). Think about it like this, if all it needed was a new knob then why doesn't he do it himself and sell it on for much more? It might be a good find for about 80-100 quid but he's not being up front about it and he's chucked you a standard "fob off" answer so unless you are good at fixing up guitars then avoid him and it.