Why become a member? ×

Ashdown ABM 410T 4x10 Speaker Cab with Tweeter

Linus27

Hi,

I am reluctantly selling my Ashdown ABM 410T 4x10 Speaker Cab with Tweeter. I bought it brand new and it is only a few weels old. It has only left the house once which was last Saturday for band practise. The rest of the time it has been used at home. I run it with an Ashdown ABM EVO III head and together they sound amazing. I really don't want to sell it as this is my perfect bass sound, tight, full and punchy. It sounds amazing with my Lakland Darryl Jones, Duck Dunn and also my Stingray. However, the time has come to admit that I am not as young and fit as I used to be and my shoulder and neck problems are getting no better so I am going to go the lightweight route from now on.

Technical details from Ashdown.

Power Handling: 650W continuous, 900W programme
Speaker Configuration: 4 x 10" + HF tweeter
Frequency Response: 70Hz - 20kHz
Impedance: 8 Ohms
SPL: 103dB 1W @ 1m
H x W x D (mm) 661 x 610 x 420
Weight: (kg) 36

As this is only a few weeks old, in mint condition and pretty much brand new, I would like £300 for it. I also have the original box although it is a little tatty as my son decided to pretend it's a tank. Also, due to its weight, collection would be better as a courier is going to cost a fair bit. I am based in Surrey and any inspection or trial is welcome. Please feel free to ask any questions or request more photos.

Edited by Linus27

[quote name='Musicman20' post='526986' date='Jun 28 2009, 07:50 PM']Ah man im sure this will go. I hate it when you buy stuff then realise its not right or practical for you...(like my Ampeg which ive had to lose some money on but its going now).

Good luck....perfect nick :)[/quote]

I know, I love it, it sounds so warm and punchy and is just my ideal setup. I used to install TV's and lugging them around, up and down stairs has weakened my neck and shoulders. I used to be able to cope but now I am 10 years older, I think my days of lugging bass cabs around are over. It's not any heavier than my old Trace and Hartke cabs I used to own, I just think I am an old fart now :rolleyes: