Why become a member? ×

Sansamp BDDI Sold

richardd

:) For Sale .Sansamp BDDI .not new but in great condition with original taty box and manual, cheapest I can see is at the Bass merchant @£169.this is £100 inc P&P inc power supply as well. :rolleyes:

[attachment=27975:DSCF1384.jpg] Edited by richardd

[quote name='richardd' post='525724' date='Jun 27 2009, 09:37 AM']:rolleyes: Possible sale will know later on today.SansampBDDI not new but in great condition with original taty box and manual,cheapest I can see is at the Bass merchant @£169.this is £100 inc P&P inc power supply as well.[/quote]

interested, but may have to check bank balance after I get paid :)

[quote name='richardd' post='525724' date='Jun 27 2009, 09:37 AM']:) For Sale .Sansamp BDDI .not new but in great condition with original taty box and manual, cheapest I can see is at the Bass merchant @£169.this is £100 inc P&P inc power supply as well. :rolleyes:[/quote]

Hi there,

Is this sansamp still available, and do you have any photos?

Many thanks,
Marc

:) Hi Yes still for sale, don't have any pics but it's the standard stomp box, in great condition, pics are available on GAK Dolphin and The bass merchant and many other sites, could poss put pic up later on in the week if neccersary Rich :rolleyes:

Hi Richard

I'm still interested in the sansamp, but am new at all this forum business and can't quite tell what the status of it is. Nor do I really understand what a "PM" is.
If you could enlighten me on either front, I'd be very grateful.
Many thanks,
Marc

PS. if you do still have it, I'm unclear what the next step would be. How does one usually arrange payment?

[quote name='bigevilman' post='528091' date='Jun 29 2009, 08:34 PM']PM sent

:)[/quote]