Why become a member? ×

Hey i have a set of alesis DM5 pro drums to sell. Bought them last year though i would learn drums over the summer but then when i moved to uni i couldn't really keep up with it, and so now decided to sell them on. I'm looking for about 150 pounds collected from Uttoxeter, inbetween Stoke on Trent and Derby, will use a courier at your expense if need be though. The 150 gets you the kit, as well as a crash course in drums book, few copies of rythm magazine, kick pedal, and two sets of nice sticks, not the the ones that come with the kit. Pictures will be up latter today. Cheers

[quote name='Mumbles87' post='524769' date='Jun 26 2009, 12:20 PM']Hey i have a set of alesis DM5 pro drums to sell. Bought them last year though i would learn drums over the summer but then when i moved to uni i couldn't really keep up with it, and so now decided to sell them on. I'm looking for about 150 pounds collected from Uttoxeter, inbetween Stoke on Trent and Derby, will use a courier at your expense if need be though. The 150 gets you the kit, as well as a crash course in drums book, few copies of rythm magazine, kick pedal, and two sets of nice sticks, not the the ones that come with the kit. Pictures will be up latter today. Cheers[/quote]

Might well be interested in this. You mention the kick pedal - does it have the hihat pedal too? And is the DM5 drum module included in the price?

A

Hey, sadly someone else has first dibs on PMs, but just in case that falls through.
The kit does include the drum module for this price, just really need to clear up space in the house hence the price. Yeah the hi hat pedal is one that originally comes with the kit, just this wired up one you can place anywhere really.