Why become a member? ×

Hello from Sunny Suffolk

basskit_case

Hello,

I have been lurking for a while and thought it was about time I made my self known.

I started playing a couple of months back, in that time I have brought 4 basses and 2 amps, I think I need to stop buying and start playing!

I am just looking to improve to a position where I can hopefully jam with friends using some creativity instead of relying on the root as I seem to at the moment.

Thanks

[quote name='Zoe_BillySheehan' post='524078' date='Jun 25 2009, 07:08 PM']Now thats a lot of gear for a short amount of time! haha.
its addictive isnt it?? :)

Welcome to basschat!

Z
x[/quote]

I know, I bought the Aria first, didnt like the neck, at the time a P-Bass neck was too big.
Then the EB0, which probably should have been returned as after two(!) set-ups it still wasn't right.
I bought the Bronco Bass whilst waiting for the EB0 to be returned to me during 4 weeks of set-up work.
Finally I got the Jeff Berlin bass which I really like, great thin neck so it is a lot easier to get around.

As you say it is addictive, I dont think I have stopped yet! :rolleyes:

[quote name='geilerbass' post='524118' date='Jun 25 2009, 08:00 PM']Welcome!

This is probably the worst place to come if you want to buy less gear :)

Whereabouts in Suffolk are you from? I'm a Lowestoft boy originally - there's a few of us on here.

Hope you enjoy Basschat,

Mark[/quote]

Cheers Mark

I am from Ipswich.

I have been lurking for a few months, it took me ages to work out why everybody had GAS on here. However I have had it explained to me and I now realise that I am doomed like all other sufferers.