Why become a member? ×

Moved

doctorbass

my old bass! (I owned it for 18 months)I miss this and I'd have most likely been looking to buy it back if I didnt just buy a L-2000 the other day off the same basschatter who sold me this Asat.

This bass is lighter than the hollow body Asat I had at the same time and plays great as you say.Obviously it sounds powerful too with the G&L tri-tone electronics. I used this and a MM Sterling with an INXS tribute band a couple of years back and the band unanimously preferred the tone of this one.

I always loved the front binding and the beautiful finish - its a great piece.

good luck with the sale.

[quote name='dub_junkie' post='519484' date='Jun 20 2009, 06:34 PM']my old bass! (I owned it for 18 months)I miss this and I'd have most likely been looking to buy it back if I didnt just buy a L-2000 the other day off the same basschatter who sold me this Asat.

This bass is lighter than the hollow body Asat I had at the same time and plays great as you say.Obviously it sounds powerful too with the G&L tri-tone electronics. I used this and a MM Sterling with an INXS tribute band a couple of years back and the band unanimously preferred the tone of this one.

I always loved the front binding and the beautiful finish - its a great piece.

good luck with the sale.[/quote]

Cheers mate - just trying to get it moved to the right part of the forum!!!

Sad to see it go, but Ive got the urge for another Jazz.......