Why become a member? ×

TO GO: Rotosound Tru-Bass Set

Sibob

I've got a set of Rotosound Tru-Bass 65-115 that i've just taken off a fretless.

They've been on their a few years and have been gigged and used, but fortunately because of the nature of the string and the sound you'd expect from them i don't think it matters.
No box, just wound up etc, just thought i'd put them here in case anyone wants to try them without first spending £50 on a set or whatever they are new.

Collection only from High Wycombe or any of my gigs i have (see gigs section).
Nice

Si

Yeah that'd be fine by me mate!
Ummm, i have no idea what the postage would be on them, i'll try and find out at some point but i'm working today.
If you want, find out by taking a pack 'o' strings to the post office and see how they weigh in and just send the envelope when you find out. PM me for my address :)

Cheers
Si

[quote name='Sibob' post='54568' date='Sep 3 2007, 08:49 AM']Yeah that'd be fine by me mate!
Ummm, i have no idea what the postage would be on them, i'll try and find out at some point but i'm working today.
If you want, find out by taking a pack 'o' strings to the post office and see how they weigh in and just send the envelope when you find out. PM me for my address :)

Cheers
Si[/quote]

Would it not just go in a normal envelope? Straight through the letter box?

I will try and get to the post office this weekend, as im in college all week. Yes, im a college student..finally at 16 :huh: !! haha

[quote name='overwater#1' post='54848' date='Sep 3 2007, 05:30 PM']Would it not just go in a normal envelope? Straight through the letter box?

I will try and get to the post office this weekend, as im in college all week. Yes, im a college student..finally at 16 :huh: !! haha[/quote]

Yeah but different sized and weighted envelopes will require different amounts of stamps :)

Si