Why become a member? ×

Backing tracks for Joy division Tribute

hookys6stringbass

One of my many projects is a Joy division tribute band- we are a 3 piece at the moment which makes the Synth based tracks hard to do. I had the idea of using backing tracks till we found a more permenant keys man ( we've had guests on keys) But would you beleave it my old P.C. died on me so I can't make loops etc till I get a new P.C.!!!grrrrr!
My question is, is there anyone out in basschat land that could knock up some backing tracks, know of anyone that could do it or does that kind of thing for a living- I'm willing to pay for services rendered.... I know it's a long shot, but I like to have a back up plan....

Thanks
Ian

Hi

I am in Watford
I play bass in Sad Lovers & Giants ( have been likened to Joy Division at times ).
I have facilities to create backing tracks (Sonar 7 producer and various bits of kit )

Which songs do you need backing tracks to and is it just the keyboard parts?

I [i]might[/i] be able to assist.....but will be pushed for time tbh

[quote name='Twigman' post='514546' date='Jun 15 2009, 06:00 PM']Hi

I am in Watford
I play bass in Sad Lovers & Giants ( have been likened to Joy Division at times ).
I have facilities to create backing tracks (Sonar 7 producer and various bits of kit )

Which songs do you need backing tracks to and is it just the keyboard parts?

I [i]might[/i] be able to assist.....but will be pushed for time tbh[/quote]

Hello mate,
yes it's the keyboard parts.... To Love will tear us apart, Atmosphere they're the most important - then you've got tracks like Isolation, Something must break and in a Lonely place.....

yeah I know what you mean about time!!!! But thanks for the offer