Why become a member? ×

FT: Akai Unibass SOLD SOLD REMOVE PLEASE

skippy_moogoose

I bought this maybe a year or two ago, it was the last one in the shop, boxed as new,though the stickers it came with appeared to have dissapeared (pedal dates from 1997 if they're anything to go by)

Allows you to add a lower 4th, upper 5th or to solo the effect, with a built in (albeit digitaly) distortion,tone and noisegate, seperate outputs for effect and clean signal if you like to split signals,and a nifty output level monitor.

Its great for adding meat live when your guitarist takes a solo, or for adding some surprising high passages to solo work, I used to use it in conjuction with distprtion/fuzz a lot as its built in distortion is a bit digital sounding, but its ot awful.

I put it away when moving hosue and just never got it out again...runs off a 9v power supply, which Ill supply if requested.

Pics on request.

I know Im a newbie and unkown on here, but this is a genuine FT guys and gals, we all gotta start somewhere :)

Edited by skippy_moogoose

Pm replied wizbat and dannybuoy Im generally lookin for either another fuzz, preferably a nasty one for leads as Im sorted for rhythm fuzz (I like fuzz :) ) or some kind of enevelope filter or maybe a phaser for the funkier stuff I play.

feel free to PM and no worries if not interested.