Why become a member? ×

Sold

Kev

Thinking of sellin my vt-2 to help fund a new bass

its a fantasticly versitile pedal, im sure most on here have heard about it from dave himself.

its powered by 2 ehx tubes, which can be swapped for higher or lower gain tubes for different tones and gain levels, making for a stupidly versitile bit of kit.

this thing can do anythin from a beautiful break up overdrive to a very high gain synth like fuzz if both tubes are maxed (the only pedal iv ever owned that imo nails the muse hysteria/time is running out tone, and i have owned countless big muffs, a deep impact, and loads of other distortions)

This version, as said, is the dual custom bass version, which has 2 tubes, 2 channels, and a 3 band eq, in additon to all the usual features.

i really dont wanna part with this, but its my only way of makin money, and il have to make do with the distorions on my GT-6B.

Please check out dave's site for all the info.

SOLD

Edited by BassManKev

[quote name='BassManKev' post='57672' date='Sep 9 2007, 11:23 AM']how bout £150?

more than fair guys, it was only built in june[/quote]

bump

This is one of Dave's goodies.
It costs £170 for the pedal (and you have to wait a month for it to be built and delivered) and about 15 for the special power unit so this is a deal ..
OG

Edited by OldGit

[quote name='OldGit' post='58240' date='Sep 10 2007, 03:21 PM']bump

This is one of Dave's goodies.
It costs £170 for the pedal (and you have to wait a month for it to be built and delivered) and about 15 for the special power unit so this is a deal ..
OG[/quote]

nice one mate :)