Why become a member? ×

Help! Little Mark II problems...

dangee

I bought my Little Mark II about 8 months ago. I gigged it on Saturday and, intermittently, the sound would die for between 3-10 seconds. It was definitely the amp- too the pedal board out of the equation, changed basses, etc.

I spoke to Proel today and they basically said that it was my fault, as I wasn’t pairing it with Markbass cabs! I have it running through two EBS neo 112’s, both 8 ohm cabs.

I’m still waiting for them to get back to me.

So…is this a Markbass issue, or is it the Gallery’s fault for not making me aware that the LKII can’t be used with any non-MB cabs.

:)

[quote name='dangee' post='508727' date='Jun 9 2009, 12:03 AM']Please see the same post in the Bass Amp section...it's a bit more popular!

Thanks[/quote]

Probably because this is likely more intended for problems with Dave's gear.

[quote name='GreeneKing' post='508771' date='Jun 9 2009, 06:55 AM']Probably because this is likely more intended for problems with Dave's gear.[/quote]

Its really about anyones gear, amps and pedals that is. But not sure how to answer this one as I would agree that the amp should work with anyones cabs as long as the impedence is okay. But the manufacturer is the expert on their own gear and I can't be used as a stick to beat them up.

• 2 months later...