Why become a member? ×

Markbass Traveller 102P

Beedster

[attachment=26728:Markbass_for_sale.jpg][attachment=26729:Markbass_for_sale2.jpg]

Small, boxy and orangy, the 70's Volvo of the bass amplification world.

but...

Bloody light

and...

Bloody small

and...

Bloody loud

and....

Pretty fine tone given all of the above

I've just bought a pair of Makbass 115s (one Traveller and one front ported monster) so this cab is kinda twiddling its thumbs and wanting to get out there and menace a sound guy or two - apparently it's not only deceptively loud, but when stacked horizontally it gives the sound guy the impression it's staring at him with burning orangy pupils, challenging him not to turn you down.... Or at least, that's what they last guy said :)

They're going for around £575 new and around £375 on the bay at present, so £325 seems a good price? This one's also got a bespoke cover thrown in.

Collection from Canterbury or Milton Keynes unless I know your face in which case I might travel further afield or post

Chris

Edited by Beedster

[quote name='Exile252' post='508482' date='Jun 8 2009, 07:50 PM']Why are people doing this to me! I need to wait another week or two before I could have to money for any of these really nice amps that are turning up.[/quote]
We all got together, hired a Private Eye to look into your financial affairs, and then, when your finances were at their worst, we hatched our cunning plan, listing hundreds of amps and cabs within minutes :)
Sorry mate, might still be here next week though, you never know?
Chris

[quote name='Beedster' post='508939' date='Jun 9 2009, 12:15 PM']We all got together, hired a Private Eye to look into your financial affairs, and then, when your finances were at their worst, we hatched our cunning plan, listing hundreds of amps and cabs within minutes :)[/quote]

So that's why there was a van with a huge camera outside my window.......