Why become a member? ×

Medway calling!

Deccas-Medway

Hallo hallo!! Been visiting forum for a little while now for tips etc and thought best to join up and intro myself.
I'm Dave, live in Rochester, a Medway town of north Kent. Been playing around 6 six years. Play in a Mod/Indie/Punky/Powerpop 5 piece called The Deccas.
Gear now consists of Fender Jazz Deluxe(Mexican) with active noiseless pick-ups, Epiphone EB3 and Vintage Stingray copy.
Main amp is HH Bass Machine 250W head with matching 2x15 cab. Carlsbro 120w Bass Bomber combo for home use/easy transport!
Looking forward to chatting and swapping tips and ideas and kit recommendations.
Cheers!!
Dave Decca :)

[quote name='Zoe_BillySheehan' post='507734' date='Jun 7 2009, 08:41 PM']Hello Dave!

Welcome to basschat :)

Your band got a myspace or anything?

Z
x[/quote]
Hello Zoe! sure have; check out www.thedeccas.co.uk (myspace in disguise!!) got few tracks, pics and video on there. Been in studio all weekend laying down 8 tracks for debut album. Planning to release it mid august(no label yet, just at gigs etc)
You gigging yourself??

[quote name='Deccas-Medway' post='507742' date='Jun 7 2009, 08:48 PM']Hello Zoe! sure have; check out www.thedeccas.co.uk (myspace in disguise!!) got few tracks, pics and video on there. Been in studio all weekend laying down 8 tracks for debut album. Planning to release it mid august(no label yet, just at gigs etc)
You gigging yourself??[/quote]

Hey :)
will check that out.

I was gigging, but not right now. really hard to explain.. lol

Z
xx

[quote name='Deccas-Medway' post='507732' date='Jun 7 2009, 08:39 PM']Hallo hallo!! Been visiting forum for a little while now for tips etc and thought best to join up and intro myself.
I'm Dave, live in Rochester, a Medway town of north Kent. Been playing around 6 six years. Play in a Mod/Indie/Punky/Powerpop 5 piece called The Deccas.
Gear now consists of Fender Jazz Deluxe(Mexican) with active noiseless pick-ups, Epiphone EB3 and Vintage Stingray copy.
Main amp is HH Bass Machine 250W head with matching 2x15 cab. Carlsbro 120w Bass Bomber combo for home use/easy transport!
Looking forward to chatting and swapping tips and ideas and kit recommendations.
Cheers!!
Dave Decca :)[/quote]

Medway eh?

Play up that way a lot myself, what venues do you play?

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='507778' date='Jun 7 2009, 09:34 PM']Medway eh?

Play up that way a lot myself, what venues do you play?[/quote]
how do wayne, played most places many times; beacon, command house, tap n tin, nags head. been trying to secure more gigs up town but would like to do more around rest of kent to, just gotta keep plugging away at these venues eh! i'll keep eye out for your lot :)