Why become a member? ×

2x SoundLab 15" PA cabs/speakers

Hi guys.

I've got two Soundlab mids (?) with 1x15"driver each, 2 ports situated at the bottom of the cab and an empty hole at the top where the tweeters should be.

300watts RMS, 8ohms.

Side mounted stirdy handles.

Hole for mounting on speaker stands in each cab.

I'm guessing there was a tweeter there at some point anyway as it's a smaller hole than the port holes.

Both working perfectly, no crackling, broken sections on the cab covering, no faulty speakers/connections.

Two jack speaker connections at the back of each.

I was told they where part of a bigger PA that was broken up when it was made redundant by the band who owned it.

I'm guessing they're fairly old.

Not very heavy at all.

Sturdy, can take big weight on top of them form my experience.

Speakers are standard size/fittings so you could throw in some eminence speakers etc really easy.

I realise they're not great, they're just taking up room in my house at the moment.

With a bass guitar through them from an amp head line out they're actually really beefy if you're not bothered about them not being designed for such use.

looking for £60 for the pair on pickup...?

Really just want to get rid of them and i'm skint.

Sooner the better please 'cause they're taking up precious room in my already crowded bedroom, I'm in North Wales not far from Bangor.

Cheers guys.

Edited by fusionbassist1

No i'm afraid not, they're grey covered but felt none the less and with similar corner protection to those, identical grill and port placement. I can try and get a picture of front and back by the end of the evening if you want, I've added some minor specs that I forgot to mention.

Thanx for the interest.