Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hadrien Feraud / Linley Marthe Double Bill

The Funk

[quote name='The Funk' post='505712' date='Jun 4 2009, 06:55 PM']Anyone planning on checking out this bass-player led double bill?

I'm up for going if anyone else'll come and join me. Warning: could be full of fusion-silliness.[/quote]

I'm going on Saturday - I went to the masterclass at guitar X last night with just Hadrien and the drummer Johan Schmidt... it was totally killing - Had is absolutely burning and funky as hell too - though I doubt he'll do his version of Jacko's 'Don't Stop Till You Get Enough'... which was amazing.

A little info - Hadrien will be on first, Linley second both with separate bands then they'll jam at the end - bass-fest-tatstic.

See some of you there

M

[quote name='The Funk' post='506762' date='Jun 6 2009, 01:46 AM']Would it be wrong to ditch my own 30th birthday party to go to this? I totally missed it tonight because of a work thing.[/quote]

Yes, you can party all day tomorrow, Had and Linley are great, and it's their last night tonight

M