Why become a member? ×

Line6 FM4 modeller. how good are they for bass?

Guest BassKS

Guest BassKS

Anyone has one of these? Ive searched the web and someone tried making some sounds but with TWO fm4s on Talkbass.

Does it track better than SYB5? By the sound of things everything tracks better than that but anyway.

Help please!

My urine tracks better than the SYB5

The FM4 is good on bass it's not quite as organic as this that and the other but it certainly doesn't sound digital.

Depends what you want to do with, it's not exactly what I would call a synth like the Deep Impact or G5

Guest BassKS

[quote name='tayste_2000' post='501090' date='May 29 2009, 04:34 PM']My urine tracks better than the SYB5

The FM4 is good on bass it's not quite as organic as this that and the other but it certainly doesn't sound digital.

Depends what you want to do with, it's not exactly what I would call a synth like the Deep Impact or G5[/quote]

HAHAHA, Yes i know my urine certainly does. I still dont understand what yuo mean by "this that and the other and all the rest". It does have some cool synths and ring modulators that I have not heard what they sound on bass like and wouldnt mind if anyoen could let me have a go on one of those. Chris Wolstenholme apparently uses two of these feckers and the only place taht would sell them in london closed down unless i go to bass cellar and eveyone knows what w***ers work there.