Why become a member? ×

An original Goodfellow fretless

RomanMorykit

Hello!
I have one of the early, original Goodfellows that I got in '85 or so. It has no serial number (unless it's hidden under the neck where it meets the body). It has been sitting in my closet for about a dozen years now, as I have had a sponsorship with another small bass company here in the US called US Masters. (here's a link if anyone's interested [url="http://usmasters.com/bassgallery.htm)"]http://usmasters.com/bassgallery.htm)[/url]
I'm trying to find out what my Goodfellow is worth as I would like to sell it. It's a great instrument and deserves to be played. Any help that you can offer would be most appreciated.

Here are some photos

Cheers,

Roman

[attachment=26140:goodfellow_side.jpg]

[attachment=26141:Goodfellow_head.jpg]
[attachment=26142:goodfellow_above.jpg]

Hi Roman

Very nice bass ... Did you ever use it back the at a place in London called Prime Time, a rehearsal studio near London Bridge?

Saw one like it there years ago and the guy who owned it was also called Roman and he played in a band called 'Raising Cain' if I recall correctly? Hence the reason for asking!

Anyway - whatever the story, there's a guy on here called EBS_Freak and he knows Bernie Goodfellow very well, so I'm sure he'll be able to help you. Good luck with it...

Nik