Why become a member? ×

For sale OLP & Yamaha basses **sale over**

Mzungu71

Hi there,

For sale is my OLP 5 string bass. **NOW SOLD**

Pretty good as a spare. It's in good condition, really not seen much action one small ding in the back about the size of a 20p piece where the varnish is chipped.

The other bass is a Yamaha RBX374 active bass. It's seen better days and has an "interesting" Union Jack motif. It sounds fine but it's definitely had it's fair share of knocks and dings over the years

Selling em, cos I don't use em and don't need em.

OLP, let's say £150.00 posted in a soft case (will pad it out it should arrive without problems, if I use plenty o' bubble wrap)

The Yamaha I don't have a case for I'd be happy to accept £65 posted for this one (got a box :))

I live in Lincoln so you're also welcome to collect

Here are a few snapshots to give you the general idea.

Any questions, you know what to do

Cheers

Gary

**EDIT**

The OLP is now sold, the Yamaha, not really expecting any interest off you guys so I'm going to evil bay later on today

Cheers

**Edit 2**

Yamaha has now been evil bayed as threatened will still stop auction for any reasonable bass chatter offers

Cheers

**Edit 3**

Shockingly the Yamaha has already got way beyond any price I expected off evil bay so I'll have to withdraw it from here, thanks for all interesting PM's I got about it

Cheers

Edited by Mzungu71

[quote name='King Tut' post='497704' date='May 26 2009, 12:42 AM']Resist - seems like a bargain - someone snap it up quick! Is this a custom paintjob?[/quote]

Has to be. I've had the 5-string version for years now and they only came in Silver, black or red.

[quote name='Kongo' post='498135' date='May 26 2009, 05:09 PM']Has to be. I've had the 5-string version for years now and they only came in Silver, black or red.[/quote]

To be honest fellas it looks like it might be a transfer of some sort. It seems to have an "edge" around parts of the outline so I wouldn't want you to think it was a great paint job when it might not be. paradoxically other parts of it have no "edge" and it does indeed look like a paint job but I'd presume not if I was buying

Cheers