Why become a member? ×

SOLD : Squier VMJ Fretless

Philboyo

Hello there
Here is my Fender Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Fretless up for sale.
It's a lovely guitar and the only reason i am selling it is that i have upgraded to a MIJ fretless bought recently on this forum.
It's in very good condition with the only drawback being a slight dink above the controls and some fretboard ware.
These in no way detract from the playablity and appearance of this fine guitar.
I am looking for around £130ish
There are many reviews of this bass on the internet, all of them glowing and i am sure you will not be dissapointed
It will come with a gig big and can be picked up from Bristol or i can post for around £15
Cheers
Phil

Edited by Philboyo

Hello there
The original asking price was £140 and to make it more attractive i dropped it by a whole £10! to £130
I just had it pointed out to me that there is one going on ebay today for £142 currently. damn!
I also think that £20 is to much for postage and £15 is the correct ammount.
See you
Phil

[quote name='Philboyo' post='499872' date='May 28 2009, 02:08 PM']Ok then as it appears no one is interested i will put this on ebay on the weekend
How disappointing that no one on here wanted it.[/quote]
Hi--does the fretboard wear or indeed the white plastic lines create any buzz of strings while playing?-some people on reviews etc. seem to say the latter can be an issue with this bass. I am interested, honest...

[quote name='that's a big violin' post='500104' date='May 28 2009, 05:57 PM']Hi--does the fretboard wear or indeed the white plastic lines create any buzz of strings while playing?-some people on reviews etc. seem to say the latter can be an issue with this bass. I am interested, honest...[/quote]

Hello there

Nope no buzzing.

What an interesting question though. I've never heard that said of this bass and always thought that a problem like that would have been caused by a warped neck or high frets but we live and learn...
The fretboard ware really should not discourage anyone honestly.

Thanks for your question.

Phil