Why become a member? ×

'73 Fender USA Jazz - all original

Lysdexia

Ok i have pruned the thread.

Official warnings have been given out to mntl73

Please refrain from diverting the purpose of the thread.

Lysdexia is a very well respected member on the forum, and i hope it does not put him off future sales of his fine instruments and interesting sales techniques :)

Hi, I like the look of the bass.

The scratchplate has obviously been changed, and I would like to know what state the truss rod is in, get a picture of the bridge and can you pull the pickups and give us a shot of the bottom of them if possible?

Also, is there a guide price? I don't want to get myself worked p and excited then deflated when it comes to the money!

[quote name='Shockwave' post='491811' date='May 18 2009, 08:18 PM']Ok i have pruned the thread.

Official warnings have been given out to gareth and mntl73

Lysdexia is a very well respected member on the forum, and i hope it does not put him off future sales of his fine instruments and interesting sales techniques :)[/quote]
+1

BANG!! .... and the dirt is gone! :rolleyes:

[quote name='Shockwave' post='491811' date='May 18 2009, 08:18 PM']Ok i have pruned the thread.

Official warnings have been given out to gareth and mntl73

Lysdexia is a very well respected member on the forum, and i hope it does not put him off future sales of his fine instruments and interesting sales techniques :)[/quote]

I can see that mntl73 was out of order, but what did gareth do?

[quote name='donhills' post='491838' date='May 18 2009, 08:42 PM']I can see that mntl73 was out of order, but what did gareth do?[/quote]

Already way ahead of you, just been checking the old posts and i dont see much problem from Gareths posts. I am rescinding his warning publicly. I have to hold up my hands to that "Administrative" error ;-)

Very sorry for that Gareth mate! N00b moderator alert!

[quote name='Jebo1' post='491818' date='May 18 2009, 08:22 PM']Hi, I like the look of the bass.

The scratchplate has obviously been changed, and I would like to know what state the truss rod is in, get a picture of the bridge and can you pull the pickups and give us a shot of the bottom of them if possible?

Also, is there a guide price? I don't want to get myself worked p and excited then deflated when it comes to the money![/quote]

Hi there - I'll check about the scratch-plate and I'll be happy to take the pictures you request.

1. Truss rod report and pic.

2. Bridge picture

3 Pickups - internal routings and from below the pups themselves?

If I've got it right then I'll get it done asap.

As for price - I'm open to offers.

Cheers mate.

All pickups should have a date on them at the bottom, - month/year I think - that's all I was asking about - just pull them and check. If you pull the scratchplate off, and take a pic of that then we can see.

When I've got that, I'll consider an offer!