Why become a member? ×

For Trade preferably, Alusonic Django Deluxe Custom Shop 4 string. - *WITHDRAWN*
£1700
Wigan.

MNY

Posted (edited)

Here is my recently acquired Alusonic Django Deluxe 4 custom shop that I would be happy to sell, but I am really looking for a straight or partial trade. These particular basses with their high specification and extremely light weight retail at over £3000 currently. Whilst this is a very impressive instrument, tone, weight and build quality wise, I find my self hankering after a more simple instrument in the jazz bass vein or similar, maybe even a PBass.  The only caveat I have is that I won’t accept anything too heavy owing to my shoulder and back issues. The maximum weight I can consider is in the high 8 pound range. 

This particular instrument is quite remarkable tone wise with its 5 way position switch allowing wide variation ranging from something Musicmanesque to Jazz bass honk; there is a very convincing Pbass sound in there too. The bass weighs in at 7.3 pounds and balances perfectly. The Hipshot branded tuners do a great job of preventing neck dive and the condition of the bass is excellent with no damage whatsoever. There are a few very minor cosmetic marks on the scratch plate and that’s it. I recently had the nut changed as I had an issue with a buzzing D string. The bass went to the excellent Jack’s in Manchester who discovered the nut had some sort of problem with how it had been cut, so the decision was made to replace it with a nut made from Buffalo horn which is a very hardwearing material. Needless to say this remedied the issue and a set up which was carried out at the same time  has allowed for a medium low action which can be tweaked to suit. 

If you have any questions or offers of trades please do let me know. I am happy to look at instruments of equivalent value for a straight trade or lesser value with cash my way please. 

Thanks for looking. 

IMG_5114.jpeg

IMG_5115.jpeg

IMG_5117.jpeg

IMG_5118.jpeg

IMG_5119.jpeg

IMG_5120.jpeg

IMG_5116.jpeg

Edited by MNY
  • Like 7

• MNY changed the title to For Trade preferably, Alusonic Django Deluxe Custom Shop 4 string. WITHDRAWN.