Why become a member? ×

Squier Affinty PJ £175
£195
Leeds

Posted (edited)

Here is the third of my basses I’m putting up for sale.

Immaculate Squier PJ in white with black guard. These new ones are a real upgrade on the older affinity models. It’s literally never been gigged and would make someone a great backup, starter or mod bass.

Based in Leeds and can post at buyers expense.

AB

IMG_7026.jpeg

IMG_7027.jpeg

IMG_7028.jpeg

IMG_7029.jpeg

Edited by AnalogBomb
  • Like 4

I read somewhere, possibly on that US site, that the latest affinity series are of the same quality as the Standard series of the early 2000's. If that is the case, having owned a 2007 at one time, someone is in for a bargain here, if I didn't have too many Precisions, I'd have this. GLWTS.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, pst62 said:

I read somewhere, possibly on that US site, that the latest affinity series are of the same quality as the Standard series of the early 2000's. If that is the case, having owned a 2007 at one time, someone is in for a bargain here, if I didn't have too many Precisions, I'd have this. GLWTS.

Yeah, I have to say for the money, it's not too bad at all. Could probably do with the pickups upgrading, but other than that, it's top notch.

• Like 1

• AnalogBomb changed the title to Squier Affinty PJ £175