Why become a member? ×

Zoom B2 Four (Multi FX/Compressor/Amp Sim/Preamp/EQ/DI) £125 - *SOLD*
£125
Chester le Street

Posted (edited)

SOLD - Cheers 👍 

Zoom B2 Four multi effects unit with a huge amount of effects, compressors, amps, preamps, looper, tuner etc - £125 (can arrange postage)

Bought from @Machines on here recently and used for 1 gig but found a different solution so this is straight back up (I paid £140 so I think it’s very fair - still in as new condition). No box but has original Zoom power supply - incredible value for money, and now that Zoom have finally put a DI out on their multi fx units it could serve as a complete solution for your pedalboard as you can run 5 effects simultaneously straight to front of house. It’s an excellent piece of kit, but I was after something very specific and A/B’d with another pedal I decided to go with the other one, and there’s not enough space on my board for it really

Some vids/info below for anyone who wants to know more about it - they’ll do a better job than me of explaining the features etc 👇 

There’s also a good thread in the Effects forum that’s worth checking out if you’re considering it.

Would trade/take part ex for -  JPTR Jive Fx, decent Octaver (OC2 or similar like the MarkBass one or other ones based on it), MXR Bass Chorus Deluxe (or potentially a different Chorus - try me), always room for a nice Compressor or Preamp (particularly something like a Broughton Fliptop or Sushibox Slampegg Bee Pre that type of thing), but whatever - try me, I can put money the other way if it’s something I’d use

IMG_3436.thumb.jpeg.775035e2533a7bcdc386fd18864b3d9b.jpeg

Edited by Paddy777
Sold
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

Sorry it didn't work for you ! I gigged with mine for a year and only changed to get a fancy touchscreen on the B6, they sound the same.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Machines said:

Sorry it didn't work for you ! I gigged with mine for a year and only changed to get a fancy touchscreen on the B6, they sound the same.

Nothing wrong with it at all - the Zoom amp sims in particular are really good and now it has a DI it’s literally all you need for a gig, it’s just not what I need right now - if I was a bit more flush I’d be happy to keep it about as it’s got so many uses, but if I’m not gigging with it then I can’t afford to keep it around - too many other things to buy! 🤑 😆 

Edited by Paddy777
  • Like 1

• Paddy777 changed the title to *NOW SOLD* Zoom B2 Four (Multi FX/Compressor/Amp Sim/Preamp/EQ/DI) £125