Why become a member? ×

F/S Fender Japan Geddy Lee Signature Jazz Bass Limited Edition - 2002/03 - £995 - *SOLD*
£1150
Chorley, Lancs., PR6

ead

SOLD ELSEWHERE

For sale is my lovely and increasingly rare Geddy Lee Signature Jazz Bass.  This bass is from the first limited production run of these basses from Japan with the ‘F’ logo neck plate and "Limited Edition" engraved on it.

The bass is in excellent condition for a 25yr old bass.  The frets are in very good nick with little visible wear.  The electrics are in full working order and the bass is all original.  The American Vintage pickups have a good strong output and a great tone to them.  The instrument weighs 4.3kgs by my scales so not bad at all for a Japanese Jazz bass of this period.

The bass comes with the original pickguard and an aftermarket white pearloid pickguard with the Amalgamation sticker on it currently fitted and in the pics below.  There is also a good quality Fender gig bag.

As ever I'd prefer to meet up and am happy to jump in the car and meet half way somewhere rather than risk a courier if humanly possible.  Courier would be the last resort and will be at cost to you.

Any questions, please do ask.  Happy to do more pics as required as well.  Try out here are welcomed and a full beverage service will be available.

Here are some pics.  As you can see photographing shiny black basses is not a key skill of mine.  I have tried to get a few different angle to negate the various reflections, and the pick guard in definitely not light blue!  I can say without doubt the bass in in excellent condition.

Edited by ead
  • Like 2

45 minutes ago, sshorepunk said:

Damn, just bought a 75 AVRI, and this is local 

A 70s Jazz is a beautiful thing; I feel you pain.

• ead changed the title to F/S Fender Japan Geddy Lee Signature Jazz Bass Limited Edition SOLD