Why become a member? ×

G&L Tribute Series jazz bass ***PRICE DROP*** Now £300 collected or £330 shipped
£350
Isle of Wight, UK

Grassie

G&L Tribute Series JB jazz bass, listed as Lake Placid Blue but actually is more like a metallic ice blue - very nice. Hard rock maple neck, rosewood fretboard with block pearl inlays, G&L saddle-lock bridge which is magnificent and makes this bass sing. Controls are standard volume/volume/tone. I’ve played this on and off for around 18 months but haven’t touched it for a while now as I have other basses I use more often. There are a couple of tiny imperfections (very small dents in the paintwork but not through to the wood) which I have tried to photograph - one on the top horn and one by the control plate that were there when I bought it brand new. These are barely noticeable and obviously do not detract from its playability. Strung with a fresh set of Fender nickel-wounds 45-105. £300 collected or £330 shipped. Located on the Isle of Wight, but can meet at any of our ferry ports (Portsmouth/Southampton/Lymington/Southsea). I have a box I can ship it in (will bubble wrap the hell out of it), will probably use Royal Mail as they seem to be the best of a bad bunch.

IMG_2827.jpeg

IMG_2828.jpeg

IMG_2829.jpeg

IMG_2830.jpeg

IMG_2831.jpeg

IMG_2832.jpeg

Edited by Grassie
Trades removed plus price drop
  • Like 9

• Grassie changed the title to G&L Tribute Series jazz bass ***PRICE DROP***
  • Grassie changed the title to G&L Tribute Series jazz bass ***PRICE DROP*** Now £300 collected or £330 shipped