Why become a member? ×

Yamaha RBX JM2

james_guitar

[quote name='james_guitar' post='501374' date='May 30 2009, 01:51 AM']Tell me about it - I guess there aren't as many DT fans or people interested in six string basses as I thought there would be. If it doesn't sell then it's not a problem; I can just leave it in it's case for a bit longer to gain some more value.[/quote]

There are (me), they just cannot afford. :)

[quote name='Kongo' post='501381' date='May 30 2009, 02:34 AM']There are (me), they just cannot afford. :)[/quote]

Maybe you could arrange sort kind of a time share with some other potential buyers - you could all pay about 15 percent each and all have a specific day of the week that you can play the instrument on. Or maybe not... :rolleyes:

[quote name='james_guitar' post='501612' date='May 30 2009, 01:53 PM']Maybe you could arrange sort kind of a time share with some other potential buyers - you could all pay about 15 percent each and all have a specific day of the week that you can play the instrument on. Or maybe not... :)[/quote]

LOL!
I did prefere his older Yammie but from playing 34" scale 5-string for 2 months now from 35" scale I find the low-B to be perfect...I don't get this floppy low-b thing?
So this being a 6-string with 34" scale is interesting.

Edited by Kongo

Hi all,

Just to let you know that this eBay auction is now on it's last couple of hours (from the time of this post). If interested, check out the link at the top of this page...

P.S. Have given in to the GAS and and have just purchased a double bass, so am no longer considering a trade.

[quote name='MB1' post='502282' date='May 31 2009, 02:07 PM']MB1. :)
......Alas!...... "Too Old to rock and roll..... Too Myung to die!"...........Sorry!...I'll Get me Coat!.... :rolleyes:[/quote]

You saw the opportunity for a pun and you just went for it!

The eBay auction was unsucessful; there were a couple of birders but it fell short of the £450 reserve. Some guy on there offered me £380 cash in hand and pick up today (£380 was also his highest bid), but to be honest I'd rather keep it and not play it than let it go for anywhere near that (plus I've turned down better offers).

I'll hang on to it for now, but if anyone is interested now or in the future, then feel free to message me here or call me on...

Mobile - 07908811406

Edited by james_guitar