Why become a member? ×

Ampeg SVT212 CAB. Radical upgrade! - *SOLD*
£295
Padiham, Lancs

Bought this on here a couple of years back but it doesn't get used so out it goes. 

The reason it doesn't get used is simple: It's too f***ing heavy, man... 

One of the original speakers blew so I replaced them both with a pair of Precision Devices 12s I'd had knocking about. Now, these are great speakers but they ain't Kappalites, y'know? 

Of course, if you're young and strong like what I once was, that won't bother you. You'll just think, "I love this old skool shit and the way it makes me look and sound like the Rock God I am". 

The speakers alone would set you back more than I'm asking and without the top-notch cabinetry. This a real handsome cab and no mistake. 

Were I not such a pussy I'd put some wheels on it (75mm castors with locks dead cheap on Ebay), buy it a nice wee jacket from Roqsolid or similar, pair it with any decent head and be ready to roll. But, sadly, I'm old and feeble so here we are. 

I've got good at packaging lately so will despatch to anywhere in the UK at your cost and risk. 

It measures about 2' x2'x16''. It's original weight was about 60lbs so probably about 70 lbs or so now with the new drivers. 

Good overall condition. Couple nicks on the Tolex barely visible and no damage to the grill cloth. 

These cabs are still in production and a quick Google shows the cheapest new to be £745 at Bax and they don't have one in stock. That price is with the standard drivers, of course, rather than the cut-above ones you'd get with this cab. 

Any questions feel free. 

Thanks for looking. 

Shug

IMG_20240331_194045.jpg

IMG_20240331_194119.jpg

IMG_20240331_194142.jpg

IMG_20240331_194208.jpg

IMG_20240331_194221.jpg

IMG_20240331_194955.jpg

Edited by shug
SOLD
  • Like 3

Just edit the original post (with the three dots on top right hand side) and type Sold in the title. It automatically  locks with upper case SOLD

Edited by Clarky

• shug changed the title to Ampeg SVT212 CAB. Radical upgrade! SOLD!!