Why become a member? ×

FS: Hologram Electronics Dream Sequence - *SOLD*
£220
Derby, UK

NOW SOLD

HI all,

Up for grabs is my Hologram Electronics Dream Sequence - a stunning sequencer, arpeggiator, pitch shifter, ambient awesomeness tool! This is very unique, borrowing bits from an array of studio/synth style effects and merging it into one rhythm processor. Only selling as it crossed over a touch with the combined results of my Hologram Microcosm and the arpeggiator in my GFI Synesthesia. Check out this great video from Zach Rizer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cU6QhoEz8QQ

This is in excellent condition, with just one small mark in the finish near the hold button. The pedal is unboxed and has no manual (available on the Hologram website) and as such I'm pricing it accordingly. I'm asking £210 posted in the UK (or collect from Derby). 

I might be interested in trades/part-ex, as I have a space on my pedalboard, but it would need to be something very weird and wonderful (nothing you can consider more 'normal' than this pedal!) and in an enclosure no wider than 7". Feel free to try me, but don't be surprised if I say no :)

Any questions, please ask.

IMG_8101.thumb.jpg.06df02f37a98e05addb98035a8ac73c5.jpgIMG_8102.thumb.jpg.8cb9d1048c48b76367c34fb825f39b1d.jpgIMG_8103.thumb.jpg.4b88a215eb8e11ffb336b07504a6d8f1.jpg

Edited by pantherairsoft
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, bassadder said:

You would have to put this up on here when I strapped at the mo these things are ace. I’m selling the Mission Expressionator if you fancy it back?

The Expressionator is awesome, but I have no use for it in my current set up (I went for multiple expression pedals instead).

Thanks for the offer through.

• Like 1

• pantherairsoft changed the title to FS: Hologram Electronics Dream Sequence SOLD