Why become a member? ×

Bergantino HD112 x2 with offical covers. Yes! TWO! - *SOLD*
£440
n o r W i C H ish

Bergantino Audio HD112 Speaker Cabinets

HD112 ‘High-Definition’ 1-12” & Tweeter Bass Guitar Loudspeaker

For Bergantino Audio it all starts with the High-Definition HD series of bass guitar speaker cabinets. The cabinetry on the HD series employs a precision tuned cabinet architecture and the enclosures are built with the finest 100% Baltic birch plywood available. The HD series are covered in traditional tolex for durability (no more carpet fuzz for your cat to claw) and they all employ a rigid black grille to protect the drivers.
The internal components used are extremely high quality and they are of Bergantino design. No ‘off-the-shelf ’ parts are used. Woofers have ceramic magnets w/ vented pole pieces and the low-end on this series of cabinets is full and round – they can handle high power output from your amplifier. The HD series have remained a favourite of finger style and pick players because of the tight-creamy low end found with these cabinets. Each of the HD series cabinets has a high intelligibility tweeter mated to the woofers through a custom designed phase-coherent crossover with a tweeter control. Bergantino HD series cabinets are not as heavy as some of the other cabinets available but will produce a more accurate, full-bodied and authentic representation of your bass guitar in live and studio settings.

• Woofer: 1-12” Ceramic Magnet Woofer w/ Vented Pole Pieces
• Tweeter: High Intelligibility HD Series Tweeter
• Cabinet Design: Ported
• Cabinet Material: Baltic Birch Plywood
• Cabinet Covering: Black Tolex
• Impedance: 8-ohms
• Power Handling: 350W RMS
• Crossover: Custom Phase-Coherent Crossover w/ Tweeter Control
• Frequency Response: 40hZ – 12KhZ
• Sensitivity: 98db @ 2.83v / 1-meter
• Dimensions: 16-1/4”H x 18-1/2”W x 15”D
• Weight: 44 Lbs.

IMG_7700.thumb.png.f68edf03e90ef5fa418e5364fc22fcb5.png

Two very well-looked-after top-tier bass cabinets from a premier bass gear company. These have always been stored indoors in a smoke-free home.  Collection preferred and recommended. I'm not sure if I have boxes for both yet I will have to check, if however you wish to ship, I will let you arrange the collection and therefore your own insurance and tracking. 

Payment via Bank Transfer. £440 EACH.

Edited by Dood
Typo
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

• Dood changed the title to Bergantino HD112 x2 with offical covers. ***SOLD***