Why become a member? ×

Selmer Treble n Bass 50w valve head. Vintage £250 - *SOLD*
£250
Bb22SH

PENDING. Selmer Treble n Bass 50w. Suit bass or guitar. It’s enormously loud with guitar and a capable bass head with the right cab. I’ve had this for a good few years and haven’t used it apart from to test and the occasional practice at home. Reason being covid happened and by the time that was over I needed a more powerful bass amp again.

The amp had just been fully serviced when I got it (on BC) and it’s still working fine. However, whilst stripping the tolex (it was in a sorry state), I managed to snap the on / off toggle switch. The amp still works and can be switched on and off (with a bit of difficulty) but the switch really does need replacing for ease of use. Hence the low price. The repair should only cost about £30, I just haven’t got round to getting it done.

The case is stripped of the tolex, sanded and varnished. It looks great.

This amp is over 50 years old.

Collection and trial from Blackburn Lancs. May be able to meet up within a reasonable distance, time permitting. Postage is the last option at the buyers cost and risk.

Edited by itsmedunc

• itsmedunc changed the title to SOLD. Treble n Bass 50w valve head. Vintage £250