Why become a member? ×

Two RMI Basswitch pedals- Dual Comp and Classic Boost. - *SOLD*
£275
nr. YORK

Opticaleye

For sale 

Two RMI Basswitch pedals. Extremely high quality, no longer made as the designer has retired. They are both in excellent condition including original boxes and manuals.

1) RMI Dual compressor** SOLD **   £150 incl P&P

Bass specific unit that can work as a single band compressor also. The manual (included in the box) explains it better than I can but the gist is that you can set a frequency below which the compressor treats the signal separately and with different  ratios and attack/release settings. There are 4 knobs on the top  that intelligently interact so that you don't need the 12 or more knobs that a dual compressor would normally have.There are suggested settings in the manual and it's quite easy to grasp.

2) RMI  Classic Boost          £125 incl. P&P

This is more vintage sounding than the other RMI EQ pedal (the clean boost). which was more for active type bass sounds. The frequencies on the EQ are great for vintage passive basses with Alnico pickups.

Both pedals are built like a tank by Lehle using high quality components. Both pedals have Velcro on the bottom ready for fitting to a pedalboard. They also accept a wide range of power supply voltages from 9-15v AC and DC. They do not have onboard battery capability .

I have effectively retired from gigging, as things stand, and can't see myself using these despite their quality.

RMI.thumb.jpg.361c494f20aa438737026012b0fbcf65.jpg

Edited by Opticaleye
Dual Comp Sold
  • Like 1

• Opticaleye changed the title to RMI Basswitch pedals- Dual Comp (NOW SOLD) and Classic Boost.