Why become a member? ×

Dingwall FDV - Three Pickup Set
£245
n o r W i C H ish

Whilst having a clear out of my draws indoors (I rhyme ha ha) I've found all manner of goodies including this set of Dingwall FDV Alnico pickups that were briefly installed in my Dingwall AB1 (now sold) a long time ago. This as-new set (save for having been soldered in - no cut wires) is a three-pickup version, but for the price, you can use the Neck and Bridge versions alone for a two-pickup combination. (They are £139 EACH new plus shipping)

The pickups didn't gig and were for testing purposes. They may as well go to a new owner as sadly, with the way things are going, I won't be able to buy back or get another Dingwall any time soon.

Wrapped and always kept indoors, like all of my gear.

Absolutely premium pickups, I've adjusted the price as they have been used. Shipping is additional and I only quote insured and tracked*, Mainland UK. Bank Transfer only. *No Responsibility accepted for lost items, no returns, no refunds, sold as seen yahda yahda.. You know the score.

IMG_6560.jpeg

• Like 2

Just now, kwmlondon said:

OOh. These don't come up very often... 5 string versions?

I completely forgot to add that, didn't I!!! Yes, they are the five-string version! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kwmlondon said:

OOh. These don't come up very often... 5 string versions?

Also, love the Stingray in your avatar! Red and Maple,  nice!!!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Dood said:

Also, love the Stingray in your avatar! Red and Maple,  nice!!!

Right. I'm gonna go off and have a cold shower and think about those pickups.

Yeah, my 'Ray is an absolute doozie! It's a 1989 2eq and when I got it in '93 it had already had a hard life, but it's just added to the thing's mojo. It's the only instrument I don't think I could ever part with. It also doesn't sound good quiet. It only sounds good LOUD!

• Like 1