Why become a member? ×

Behringer X32

Dankology

Does anyone have a copy of the Windows USB driver for the X32?

I could really do with it to record a gig on Friday but the link on Behringer's own site has been dead all week. I already tried on Facebook but received only the predictable mix of people completely misunderstanding the request and those simply reposting the dead link...

• Like 1

Is it on here?

http://75.151.102.194/DDOS

I just searched for the file XUSBAudioDfu.exe which might be the right installer or might not. I don't have the x32 so not 100% sure. which file you might need. 

I suspect there are other sites that might have it as well that are more legitimate. Personally speaking I wouldn't download it from the above but depends on your level of risk or need. If you can find the checksum of the the file that'll give you some level of comfort. 

Rob

• Like 1

Is it the X-USB Audio Driver v5.12.0? Download is working from the Behringer site.

PS. You are trying to download it by clicking the download icon rather than right-clicking the icon and doing "Save as", aren't you? You have to accept the agreement that you get when you left click the icon.

Edited by tauzero
PS added
  • Like 1

I've managed to download what appears to be the driver now- there were two possibilities listed and the likelier one kept saying that the site wasn't responding. 

A new driver has appeared in Reaper so I think all is good. En route to Birmingham now so we'll soon find out... Ta for the pointers!