Why become a member? ×

Yamaha BB735a, Dark Coffee Sunburst, 9.8lbs - *WITHDRAWN*
£550
Orpington BR6

Happypants

Yamaha BB735a

Dark Coffee Sunburst

9.8lbs

Excellent condition. Complete with original Yamaha gig bag. 

Some super, super light swirling to body which can only be seen in certain light (can probably polish out) and some play marks to the pick guard. Neck has no marks or damage and is surprisingly nice to play despite any preconceptions as to the painted finish (I can’t do gloss/sticky necks). No dings or missing finish anywhere.

Only thing to note is the E string nut slot has been cut a little low (in my opinion). Don’t know if it had heavier gauge strings on before but I’ve added a small piece of paper in the nut slot to raise the string slightly. It was sold to me as having a “professional” set up …

Selling as I’ve found 5 string bass nirvana with my Stingray, ahem, for now. Not really after any trades unless you have a 4 string PJ rosewood/ebony or satin maple board, ideally P body with J neck (jazz special, deluxe, Charvel San-Dimas Pro Mod, Duff McKagan sig etc etc) but I’m particularly fussy so a straight sale preferred.

IMG_3515Large.thumb.jpeg.fddfdfc4cc98393f75a27a64084e08e3.jpeg

Edit: sold elsewhere, ta!

Edited by Happypants
  • Like 2

• Happypants changed the title to Yamaha BB735a, Dark Coffee Sunburst, 9.8lbs
  • Happypants changed the title to Yamaha BB735a, Dark Coffee Sunburst, 9.8lbs - withdrawn