Why become a member? ×

Overwater Progress 5 Owners please read!!

carlsim

Way back in 2008 I had a lovely Overwater Progress III Deluxe built for me by Chris and his team. I loved this bass and it the first time I had ever had something made for me bass wise. I had this bass for about 4 years and in 2012 I reluctantly sold it... mainly because I needed a Stingray for a function gig and I wasn't in a financially stable position to buy one alongside the OW. Anyway... I have been reminiscing about basses sold and a picture of me playing the bass popped up on my social media thread... I started to think - I wonder where this is now? Would the current owner consider selling it back to me? 

I sold it back on here in 2012 (I think...) and I can find the original thread but I can't find any PMs relating to the sale.

I know it's a long shot, I just wondered if anyone on here has it, or knows someone who knows someone who has it... I have attached the only pic I can find of it which shows it quite clearly... there is one on eBay at the moment which came close and I got excited about, but that isn't it unfortunately.... 

If anyone could shed any light... it would be much appreciated.

Carl.IMG_0721.thumb.jpg.1a662c0a1f42348c13df95e98399691c.jpg

Edited by carlsim
  • Like 1

I have spoken to the current owner, he is literally a couple of miles away and he is going to have a think about selling so it could be coming home!

Will update when I have some news...

• Like 6