Why become a member? ×

Final Price Drop: Maruszczyk Jake Bass - Now £650!
£800
Nottingham

Never thought I would sell this but just not getting the attention it deserves as I have been focussed on playing guitar in bands. Hardly been used since I bought it from a lovely basschatter. I am putting it for sale at the price I paid.

It's chambered, so it's very light. It's hardly been used since I bought it and still has the plastic wrap on the pickguard. Comes with its original gig bag.

It's collection only from Nottingham and no trades I'm afraid.

Here is a link to the original ad:

IMG_8309.jpg

2017-02-08 09.59.26.jpg

20170202_141857.jpg

2017-02-08 09.59.26 (1).jpg

20170713_195915.jpg

20170713_195939.jpg

20170713_200012.jpg

Edited by chriseardley
Price drop
  • Like 9

• chriseardley changed the title to Maruszczyk Jake Bass - Jazz (Precision with Jazz pickups): Now reduced to £750
  • chriseardley changed the title to Maruszczyk Jake Bass - Jazz (Precision with Jazz pickups): Now reduced to £700!
  • 2 weeks later...
  • chriseardley changed the title to Final Price Drop: Maruszczyk Jake Bass - Now £650!
  • 2 weeks later...
On 03/02/2024 at 13:07, soulstar89 said:

GLWTS. I like how you are moving it on for the same price you got it. I like your values mate 👍🏾

Can sense a nasty sarcasm here, but considering how fast the instrument prices have been increasing lately putting it back at the same price is like discounting it. I'd even have nothing against anyone putting a bass back at the higher price. Its the inflation dude!

1 hour ago, shemeckfrac said:

Can sense a nasty sarcasm here, but considering how fast the instrument prices have been increasing lately putting it back at the same price is like discounting it. I'd even have nothing against anyone putting a bass back at the higher price. Its the inflation dude!

Are you ok? 

why does the world always think “negatively” first? 

No sarcasm at all. A honest comment as I loveed the gesture of passing it on for the same price he got it. 

what he said “ At the end of the day bass guitars are toys we enjoy until passing on to the next person“ Is such a beautiful and valid point. 

Anyway this thread is about his bass, let’s keep it that way. 

Have a great weekend 👍🏾

• Like 2

• 1 month later...