Why become a member? ×

Fender American Standard Jaguar Bass with drop d hipshot - *WITHDRAWN*
£1888
London

Jeffrey Z

Price now at 1750, will be withdrawn next week.

Hi guys, Im selling my fender American standard Jaguar bass, In good playing condition and because its a bass from 2015-16 it have some sign of use on it. No peeling paint or malfunction electronics. I have upgraded the original tuner to a Fender drop D hipshot, very useful and its not limited to drop d, you can drop it to anything you want. Just put on a new set of dr pure blues string couple weeks ago and it sounds fantastic.

The main reason im selling it is because im not a big fan of this black and white color... as you can see on pic 2 I have a olympic white tele and a customshop jazz bass. If you happen to have a olympic white version im happy to trade with extra cash :))))

Special feature:

- PJ setup with active/passive switch and three switch that controls on and off for the PJ pickups. 

- Offset body, conformable to play with

- Make your friend jealous

- The Fender hipshot cost like 140 pound... a expensive but practical upgrade

* Does not come with case or any other accessories, the original case is fender deluxe case you can get it for around 150 pound for a new one, open for negotiations or musician stingray 5 string trading.

IMG_1401.jpg

IMG_1587.jpg

IMG_9987.jpg

Edited by Jeffrey Z
  • Like 3

• Jeffrey Z changed the title to *Withdrawn Fender American Standard Jaguar Bass with drop d hipshot