Why become a member? ×

NBD (kinda) - Dingwall NG3 Darkglass Anniversary- with added LEDs

woodyratm

I bought this last year but sent it to Martin at Sims to get LEDs fitted. However, he got really sick and it took a wee while to do. But he’s back to life it seems and this arrived today. 

So chuffed with it. Can’t wait to get onstage with it… and potentially blind the audience… 😂😂

IMG_3447.jpeg

IMG_3446.jpeg

• Like 9

Looks super cool! How do they actually do it, do they remove the fret board and route a channel to run the wiring? I'm sure it's quite expensive to have done... 😬 Really looks incredible though!

48 minutes ago, TRBboy said:

Looks super cool! How do they actually do it, do they remove the fret board and route a channel to run the wiring? I'm sure it's quite expensive to have done... 😬 Really looks incredible though!

I don’t think they remove the fretboard or frets, but there does seem to have been a channel routed in the neck. Feels completely flush though. Will grab photos when it’s back from being setup! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 04/01/2024 at 17:21, TRBboy said:

Got it back today!

IMG_3879.jpeg