Why become a member? ×

Eleven Rack Patch Question

Pseudonym

I have a favour to ask of anyone who might have an Avid Eleven Rack. I used to own one but it died about four years ago. I now use Fractal units (Axe-FX III, FM3).

I need to try to replicate the "Secret Journeys" patch from the Eleven Rack, so I would be very grateful if anyone could tell me what the signal chain is, which effects are involved, and what the settings are on those effects. Many thanks in advance to anyone who can provide information.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm afraid I can't provide the requested information. Neither can anyone else, as we don't have a fuffin' clue what you are on about.

May I suggest that instead you post something more provocative, such as "Young People Make A Mockery Of My Lifelong Musical Struggles," or "Nikki Haley Is Going To Eat Great Ormond Street Hospital Because America."

These will be more likely to invoke a useful response.

Mmmm, I thought the request was pretty straightforward eg:  "can any Eleven Rack (multi effects unit) user provide me with the settings for the effects patch "Secret Journeys"?

I have some patch files at home which I can try and have a look at when I get back in a couple of weeks (if you dont get sorted out). 

• Thanks 2

On 27/12/2023 at 02:01, Pseudonym said:

I need to try to replicate the "Secret Journeys" patch from the Eleven Rack, so I would be very grateful if anyone could tell me what the signal chain is, which effects are involved, and what the settings are on those effects. Many thanks in advance to anyone who can provide information.

hi, if you haven't already contacted them, try the Avid Pro Audio Community (Eleven Rack Thread)

Eleven Rack sub-forum

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/01/2024 at 21:58, Acebassmusic said:

Mmmm, I thought the request was pretty straightforward eg:  "can any Eleven Rack (multi effects unit) user provide me with the settings for the effects patch "Secret Journeys"?

I have some patch files at home which I can try and have a look at when I get back in a couple of weeks (if you dont get sorted out). 

Done some hunting but dont seem to have the info you need....sorry. 🤷‍♂️😔

• Like 1

On 28/01/2024 at 22:19, Acebassmusic said:

Done some hunting but dont seem to have the info you need....sorry. 🤷‍♂️😔

+1  on that - i downloaded the eleven rack firmware upgrade pack just in case they also made the patches visible in a text file for reference purposes, but the Zip file just contains a release-info PDF and an .Exe install app

...think the Avid user forum route is the way to go now - good luck!

• Like 1