Why become a member? ×

For Trade: Warwick FNA Jazzman 4....

fatboytoo

Been thinking about this for a while as I'm having a whole lotta love for Lakkies at the mo....

2006 Warwick FNA Jazzman 4 in Honey Violin over Flame Maple on Swamp Ash with an Ovangkol neck/Wenge fingerboard. All the bass you could ever need (even tho' I prefer my 2005 HotRod ltd...).

Has a little bit of buckle bruising on the back, and a couple of dings/scratches elsewhere, but nothing on the facing. Comes with the usual W'ick gigbag and case candy.

Does not get the use it deserves (relegated to the spare bedroom :) ), so needs to be moved on.

After a Lakland DJ4 TBH, but would consider Duck Dunn or a Bob Glaub. Not looking to sell (unless you'd like to make a serious offer of course). Would prefer a meet/come round to try and see for yourself (would have to be through a Microbass II and 'phones tho, as the neighbours don't appreciate the noise for some reason).

Only one lousy photo available presently (more can be taken - get in touch).

Thanks for looking,

Rich

[attachment=25041:DSC_1667_3_.JPG]

Edited by fatboytoo

Tis a gorgeous colour which very rarely sees the light of day (so you know it hasn't faded at least!).

Thanks for the humpity, and I've just inadvertently bumped it again..

Anyone in Lakkyland feel the need for some hot W'ick low end action?

Regards all

Rich

[quote name='Broken Hero' post='486593' date='May 13 2009, 07:57 AM']Ah so you didn't trade it for the JO4? You want a JO4 and a DJ4... Very nice.

Have a bump.

Si[/quote]

Many thanks!

I've also got a 44-02. Idea is to see which I prefer and revaluate (which means I'll probably keep them all.... :) )

Regards

Rich

Edited by fatboytoo