Why become a member? ×

Price Drop £450 - Warwick Rockbass Alien 5 String
£600
Newcastle upon Tyne

JPJ

So even I have to admit I have too much gear these days and its time to thin the herd a little, and first in the “least used must go category” is my Warwick Rockbass Alien 5 string electro-acoustic bass. The bass is pretty much in perfect condition with only a few surface scratches in the high gloss black finish on the back of the beautifully bound body, a solid 9.5 out of 10. 

These basses are amazing value for money new, and here’s the opportunity to pick one up with a Stagg semi-hard case at two-thirds the price of a new one without the case. The bass sounds great acoustically and will hold its own for the old acoustic house practice. Amplified, it has a big open acoustic tone, and a powerful active Fishman preamp with the controls tastefully hidden inside the sound hole comprising of a master volume and tone control. The bass will come wearing Warwick Black Label flatwound strings that get rid of the horrible finger noise typical of those phosphor bronze strings that manufacturers seem to favour for acoustic basses. The neck also has the wonderful Warwick adjust-a-nut which means you can get a super low action across the whole neck. 

Price is firm, it’s a lot of bass for this money and is collection only. Obviously, as it has a case and I have a suitable packing box, postage is an option but only at the buyers cost and risk (the bass survived being shipped to me in the case and a box). 

Any questions - please ask!

IMG_8111.jpeg

IMG_8110.jpeg

IMG_8109.jpeg

IMG_8112.jpeg

IMG_8114.jpeg

IMG_8113.jpeg

IMG_8115.jpeg

Edited by JPJ
Price reduction
  • Like 6

• JPJ changed the title to Festive Price Cut -Warwick Rockbass Alien 5 String
  • 3 weeks later...

Whilst I am not desperate to sell this bass, I could do with the space so I will listen to sensible offers. If you think I am off with the asking price, shoot me a pm - I will not be offended 😎

• 2 weeks later...
  • JPJ changed the title to Price Drop £500 - Warwick Rockbass Alien 5 String
  • 2 weeks later...

Woke up this morning to a beautiful sunrise and it got me thinking of those warm summer days that are just around the corner, sitting in the garden noodling away on an acoustic bass 😎 If this was my only acoustic bass she would be going nowhere but she’s not, and as she’s probably the more saleable of the two I own, she’s up for grabs. 
If you fancy playing alfresco with no hassles, this is the bass for you. 

• JPJ changed the title to Price Drop £450 - Warwick Rockbass Alien 5 String

So I have just seen that Bass Direct have a fretless one of these for sale second hand for £399 excluding case or gig bag, so I am still a bit off with my valuation. Final price reduction £450 including the case (which has to be worth £50 alone). If she doesn’t sell at this price then I guess she’s destined to stay with me 😎

• 1 month later...