Why become a member? ×

Fender Jazz Bass American Vintage ‘75 Reissue with Gator case & candy. Trade and payment options. - *WITHDRAWN*
£999
Gloucestershire

MungoBass

Grab an absolute bargain! Selling my Jazz Bass recently bought on this Forum.

I really wanted to try a Jazz again after being converted to Precisions but whilst it is of course a fantastic bass, I have concluded that I will stick with Precisions - I prefer the wider nut width of Ps but this Jazz does have some nice depth to the neck, whilst remaining the classic 1.5 inch or 38mm width at the nut.

It sounds and plays great - it has EMG pups. I  didn’t take the Fralin pickups but understand they might still be available from the original seller.

For full disclosure...... I am no expert, but didn’t think the bridge, strap buttons or pickguards are original to the bass.

Collection in person is welcomed and shipping is an option.

The link to the original listing with good pictures is attached.

TRADES - Precisions! Custom Shop or American Vintage Reissues considered. Preferably with a maple fingerboard. I can add cash to the deal. I’m not looking for the earlier style (‘51 to ‘57) Precisions. Thank you.

Edited by MungoBass
Price drop
  • Like 9

• MungoBass changed the title to Fender ‘75 Jazz Bass American Vintage Reissue £999 with G&G case & candy. Trade options.
On 30/11/2023 at 20:28, jembullo said:

That's lovely David. You keep putting up these lovely basses, and I'm literally a couple of miles down the road, always tempting!

Thanks Jem!  You are most welcome to pay me another visit to try this and the LPB Precision......

• MungoBass changed the title to FS/FT. Fender ‘75 Jazz Bass American Vintage Reissue £999 with G&G case & candy. Trade options.
  • MungoBass changed the title to FS/FT. £899. Fender Jazz Bass American Vintage ‘75 Reissue with Gator case & candy. Trade and payment options.
  • MungoBass changed the title to Withdrawn Fender Jazz Bass American Vintage ‘75 Reissue with Gator case & candy. Trade and payment options.